Python Senior Developer
We are looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between servers on different environments. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to data migration requests. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well. As one of your initial projects, you will be an individual contributor writing data pipelines to automate the move of one of our customers’ data from their data centers to the Google Cloud Platform.
- Act as a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex application development challenges
- Travel up to 25% of the time
- Communicate effectively via video conferencing for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities
- Develop Python solutions with a significant impact at massive scale
- Build tools to ingest and process massive amounts of data per day
- Development experience in Python
- Skills in the following: MySQL, Bash, Java, Html, Java Script
- Experience with object-oriented design
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with Linux and supporting application in a Linux environment
- Positive work attitude, self-motivator, quick learner, and a team player
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field preferred
- Experience with the LAMP stack
- Experience with NoSQL databases a plus
- Experience with Apache Airflow or other workflow engines
- Experience in one of the scripting languages (PHP or Ruby preferred)
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.