SQL Server / Oracle Database and BI Engineer
DB Best is looking for a Solution Architect who has both broad and deep SQL Server / Oracle & BI knowledge and the ability to architect a solution by mapping a customer’s business problem to an end-to-end technology solution. The candidate will be working as part of a growing consulting practice in the Midwest with great exposure to global corporations and local companies in the area, working in conjunction with Microsoft on a wide variety of leading-edge engagements. This is a great opportunity to get exposed to multiple customer environments and on the edge of Data Management technology as it gets deployed to top-tier companies.
- Good verbal communication & collaboration skills
- Demonstrated excellence at presenting complex development topics to both executive and technical personnel
- Ability to move between high level architectural review/design and the “roll up the sleeves” level of actually doing all phases of a solution delivery project
- Leading-edge SQL Server 2012/2014 background – database design, performance tuning, strong Transact-SQL, SSIS / SSRS / SSAS
- Mid-level knowledge of Oracle – understanding how PL/SQL works, Oracle APIs (Pro*C, OCI, etc.), export/import, etc.
- Experience with various BI components (SSRS/SSAS/SSIS, PowerView, PowerPivot)
- Experience with Azure
- B.S. or higher degree in CS or equivalent experience.
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.