Solution Architect – AWS Application Development
DB Best is looking for an experienced Software Architect who has both broad and deep knowledge of AWS platform to join a team of world class experts. This is a great opportunity to get exposed to multiple customer environments, be on the edge of Cloud adoption and take an active part in transitioning our top tier customers into the cloud. In this role you’d be advising customers on how to modernize and re-architect their applications to get the most out of AWS infrastructure.
The candidate should have a following experience and qualifications
- 10+ years of experience designing and developing data-driven applications
- Deep knowledge in .NET or Java stack, both strongly preferred
- Experience in modernizing applications into micro-services architecture
- Good knowledge of AWS services like SQS, SES, Lambda
- Technical background in databases, such as Oracle, SQL Server, Sybase, DB2, and/or other databases is strongly preferred
- Experience with Aurora (PostgreSQL or MySQL) or DynamoDB is a big plus
- Ability to create clear, detailed, concise documentation—architecture diagrams, presentations, and design documents
- Experience working with distributed teams to provide technical guidance and leadership
- Prior experience in consulting roles is a must
- Excellent communication skills
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.