Are you seeking to join a high performing, collaborative, fun-filled and passionate team that genuinely cares about your success and personal development? If so, this role could be for you! We are looking for an exceptional Sourcer to join us in our journey to support our impressive growth. As a trusted sourcing partner, you will have the opportunity to work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to lead and execute sourcing on some of our most critical needs. This is unique opportunity to balance strategic hiring practices with high-urgency and thoughtful execution across a variety of diverse teams. The primary base of this position will be our head office in Redmond.
- You will partner closely with aligned recruiter and hiring manager to understand specific talent needs to successfully build a pipeline of active and passive top talent through various sourcing channels
- Develop talent pool through creative sourcing techniques including referral generation, networking, direct sourcing, and advanced Internet sourcing
- Strategically build and maintain a network of passive potential future candidates
- Provide high levels of customer service
- Ultimately, you will play an integral role in building a strong employer brand for our company to ensure we attract, hire and retain the most qualified employees
- Minimum 1 year of sourcing experience required. Preferably within a rapidly growing technology organization
- Full-cycle recruiting experience in fast paced environment is a big plus
- Ability to continually seek new sourcing options and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates
- Successful track record of achieving targets, whether those be deadlines, recruiting goals, or both
- Strong organizational skills and high level of attention to detail
- You are a great teammate and have a collaborative nature: We are a fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best in class sourcing practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better
- Excellent communication skills
- Can pick up internal tools quickly and have a willingness to grow and learn
- MS Office – including Word, Excel and Outlook
WHO WE ARE?
DB Best is internationally known for comprehensive data-management services, database development and migration, and the creation of highly successful web and mobile systems. Hundreds of customers from all over the world rely on our developers and architects for cost-effective strategies in migrating and modernizing their on-premises and cloud assets every day.
Our expertise covers all major databases, including SQL Server, Oracle, Sybase, IBM DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and Access. Unlike smaller, narrow-focused competitors, our developers can choose among many development platforms, including iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, PHP, ASP.NET, and Java.
As a Microsoft Gold Partner for five years running with competencies in Application Development, Data Analytics, Data Platform, and Cloud Platform and an Amazon Web Services Consulting Partner, we have the experience to make our customers successful.
DB Best has rapidly become one of America’s fastest growing companies, as recognized by our presence on the prestigious Inc. 500 list in 2012. Originally started in Silicon Valley as a two-person team by Dmitry and Irena Balin, DB Best now has hundreds of employees in five countries, including our headquarters in Redmond, Washington, and locations in San Francisco, the UK, Israel, Poland, and Ukraine.
YOUR DREAM JOB NOT FOUND
We’re always looking for amazing people to join our team. Want to work with us, but couldn't find an appropriate opening?
Let us know about your passion, tell us why you stand out from the crowd and how you can make the difference working at DB Best.
We always keep the doors open for outstanding talents. Just hit the button below to send us your resume.