News: DB Best Releases a New Version of DBMSys Platform
On Tuesday, November 15, DB Best has announced a release of the new version of DBMSys platform.
DBMSys is a lightweight yet powerful online platfrom, designed by DB Best specifically for collecting data from multiple environments to help develop a business case for their upgrade or modernization. DBMSys has a SaaS architecture, which allows for creating truly multitenant and easily scalable application.
The latest version of DBMSys 4.3.0 brings the following features:
- Collection Health Reports;
- Health Check Excel Remediation workflow and export;
- Updated Monitoring Widgets;
- Power Shell configuration auto update;
- AWS Billing tags support.